Monday, 16 January 2012

Sunday 15th January 2012

Hello everyone! Well, it's been a while since this was updated! Lol

I'd like to introduce myself first of all. My name is Emma and I'm a new author of the Glasgow Central Stitch 'n' Bitch blog. I'm 32 and I have 3 children and like to knit, read, write and cross stitch. I'm also an Avon Sales Leader.

I went to the group today (Sunday 15th Jan 2012) and I was delighted to meet such wonderful people. I sat next to Doreen who is just lovely. Everyone was very welcoming.

This blog entry is just an introduction to myself really. I will be continuing to make weekly contributions and keeping you all updated with the happenings of the group. I'll be taking photo's of WIPs and projects we are all currently working on. There will also be news of any special events that are taking place.

I hope you enjoy reading my entries week by week and hope to see you at the group on Sunday!

Until next time!

Emz xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Glad to see the group is still growing! I haven't been in ages due to a rather busy couple of months. Hopefully see you all soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm pretty new to the group so hopefully I'll meet you soon!

      -Emz xxx

      Delete