I’m back now from a week in wonderful Orkney – having gained much inspiration and a small increase to my wool stash! Pictured above is the Orkney breed of North Ronaldsay Sheep who are normally seen feeding on the seaweed on the beach – which means they have a very soft undercoat that makes amazing yarn. The lamb in the picture still had very wobbly knees so he couldn’t have been more than a few hours old!
If you would like to see more of the many photos I took whilst I was away then just click here.
Sunday 13th June
We had a new friend join us this Sunday – Julie. She saw the group listed on Ravelry and thought she would pop along and see who we all are. Welcome Julie :D
No photos of finishes this week although Janette has said she has some photos from the last 2 weeks when I was away, so I shall get them up as soon as possible
This Weeks WIPS
- Me – Beading a Necklace for Mum & knitting more of my entrelac sock
- Donna - Blue Baby blanket
- Gillian – Kilt sock #2 from own spun yarn
- Margaret – knitted pink ladies top
- Doreen – green tweed cardi
- Julia – light green crochet bolero
- Janette - purplish/red knitted snood.
See you next week