The majority of us had spent the week attempting to crack the birthday anagram quiz set by Valerie. Congratulations to Janette who won, with a very respectable score of 13. Thank you to Val for setting the quiz, it was great fun, and a thank you for Janette for generously sharing the choccies!
Speaking of prizes, you may remember that last week Margaret won the knitted bag kit in the pass the parcel. And by this week the bag had been completed!
This weeks WIPS...
- Doreen - Denim tweed tunic
- Margaret - Entrelac cushion cover
- Gillian - 'Fake Fair Isle' jumper
- Karen - Green socks
- Margaret - Baby jacket
- Val - Sashiko quilt squares
- Janette - Quilt for Sara, with some great love heart fleece!
- Donna - Fingerless gloves
- Me - Guinea pig cross stitch. And for fun, here is Fletch looking very unimpressed about this!
Have a good week everyone, love Tracey.