Sunday 14th Feb
Valentines day was spent in the company of great friends this year. Everyone was busy chatting, laughing and knitting – as it should be :)
Catherine, our lovely host at Cafe Wander, decided to share in the spirit of the day by presenting us each with a very yummy, heart-shaped cookie. I had thought to put up a photo of mine, but alas it did not survive the night – it was very good indeed though.
Gillian has been getting beady with herself again. She started this at our Beadwildered meeting (local beading group we both belong to) on Sat and finished it that night! I especially like how she beaded the clasp as part of the whole bracelet.
Doreen has finished this scrummy, soft hat for Cosy Caps Project. I have to apologise for the lest than spectacular photograph, but I seem to have issues photographing anything red!
This Weeks WIPS
- Tracey – Guinea Pig X-Stitch
- Janice – Re-starting her lilac lace scarf
- Me – Mexico sock for Lorraine (was keeping it a surprise but she saw it today) and also working on my Blackwork “Anne of Cleeves”
- Romy – dabbling with socks and working a little on an embroidered panel.
- Lorraine – altering a zip on some waterproof trousers
- Irene – Embroidered frog panel
- Gillian – sewing up a white & turquoise baby cardi
- Margaret – blue/grey sock #2
- Doreen – started work on a cardi
- Janette – white/white cot top (this is really getting there!)
See you soon :)