Well it’s been a busy few weeks (for me at least) as you will see from the finishes below.
Sunday 21 Feb
First up are a simple pair of fingerless gloves for my Hubbie, whose hands keep getting cold when he typing at work.
The rest are all from the very hard working Donna…..
A crochet bag in a lovely sparkly yarn (the picture does not capture this at all)
Then there is a lovely scarf she has made for her Mum (still to have some simple crochet flowers added.
These are 3 finished squares she has been working on for a blanket.
And finally, she has finished this cheeky Snowman (in the ever favourite Snowflake yarn) Isn’t he adorable :D
This Weeks WIPS
- Tracey – Guinea Pig X-stitch
- Donna -Snowman’s smile
- Janette – White on white quilting
- Gillian – Lion X-stitch
- Me – Socks
Sunday 28th Feb
Gillian has beaded these two lovely (and sparkly) bracelets.
Margaret has finished these cosy men’s socks which are a gift .
And I made this messenger bag in denim, lined with red & black heart-patterned satin.
This Weeks WIPS
- Doreen – Red & white cardi
- Margaret – pink & white baby cardi sleeves
- Gillian – Turquoise/blue “fake fair isle” Cardi
- Donna – silver grey short fingered lace gloves
- Janette - White on white quilting
- Janice - Lilac Lace Scarf
- Romy - Soft pink cardigan
- Me – 3 knitted leaves for Janette and socks.
As this week will mark the 1st birthday of our little group we are having a birthday party on Sunday 7th March in Cafe Wander!
There will be cake, games and party hats for all! We hope you don’t mind that all we ask is that you make a small donation of £1 to the ‘party fund’. All members are invited.
Hope to see you there!