Well, we’ve had two weeks at the new venue and apart from the lack of Craft books and a bit of a cold draft, its not too bad (but it will never be Borders)
Although the corner picture above has lovely light, we have decided it is too cold to sit there for long so next weekend we will be trying the other ‘comfy’ seats in Starbucks
And last Sunday we were cheered by the sight of hundreds of jogging Santa’s in the city centre as the annual Santa Run was on.
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Donna!
This weeks Finishes
Margaret T. has finished this darling little baby jacket. Doesn't it look lovely and cosy?
I have finished my Entrelac Scarf – and keep getting lots of compliments on how bright and eye-catching it is :)
And finally Gillian has been busy beading again and has finished these two lovely necklaces.
This Weeks WIPS
- Me – tiny blue scarf for a toy pig (for my Dad)
- Donna – A Hat for her Snowman
- Margaret T. – Pink chunky child’s jacket
- Gillian – Burgundy/Gold Cardigan (and chatting lots!)
- Janette – White on white quilted top
See you next Sunday :)