I must apologise for the break in our regular blogging – life just got in the way last weekend and I needed a day at home.
However all is back to normal – if a little louder than usual! Much laughter was to be hear from Borders basement this Sunday.
Ginnie was back this week and we were also joined by a new member Romy, who joins us via the Ayrshire branch of the Embroiderers Guild (where my Mum attends)
Many, many Finishes
Gillian has been putting the rest of us to shame as she brought along her many finishes
These include 2 baby blankets (one knitted, one crocheted), a shnugly red scarf, a cream baby cardigan and a HUGE mohair lap blanket knitted with 24mm knitting needles and 12 strands of yarn!
Janette was feeling a little sleepy so she made good use of this ever-so-warm blanket.
This Weeks WIPS
- Gillian – Knitting a soft green jumper for herself
- Lorraine – a multicoloured and cream chunky knit scarf
- Margaret W – White wrist-warmers
- Margaret T – Knitted baby blanket in white and green
- Romy – finishing of an embroidered picture of a garden landscape
- Janetta – Sleeping! oh, and her white on white quilted cot top.
See you next week :)