Well life kind of got in the way last week so this is a round up of both last Sunday and the Sunday before. Sorry guys
Sunday 4th Oct
We had a very full group as we were joined by Margaret W. again. Also my sister,Lorraine and my Mum, Irene came along too.
That Weeks WIPS
- Irene – The Space and Stars inspired embroidery
- Janette – Pastel coloured colonial Knot work piece (now with sparkly Beads)
- Lorraine – A Scarf knitted in (the now infamous) Sirdar Snowflake yarn
- Doreen – Cream cabled Baby hooded cardigan
- Gillian – Sea green/white knitted baby blanket
- Margaret T. – Kilt socks #2 and #3
- Margaret W. – crochet white baby blanket
- Donna – X-stitch Bookmark & another knitted ladybird in Snowflake
- Me – Still working on the entrelac scarf
Sunday 11th Oct
A much quieter Sunday with just a few of us chatting and knitting (or in my case staring into space tiredly!)
I hope to be able to have a gallery of all the finished pieces after the Holidays are over.
Our 9th Finish
Doreen has finished her adorable hooded Baby Cardigan with cables. She also chose the most adorable buttons which have two little bunnies on them.
This weeks WIPS
I won’t be at the next Sunday meet as I'm going to be away in far flung Dingwall for the weekend, but I shall be there the following week. I have also heard from our travelling Tracey who has now returned safe from her trip to Canada and she will also be returning to the group soon.