It was kinda quiet again this Sunday but it was nice to be back.
I finally got my Happy Toe Socks finished! They took much sweat and tears (and no small amount of swearing) but I am really happy with them. They are only the 2nd pair of socks I have made and I am happy to report they are vey comfortable :)
This Weeks WIPs
- Janette - The white on white cot top is coming on leaps and bounds - no small feat considering the only times she works on this is on sunday mornings.
- Doreen - Having finished the cream Cardi, doreen has now started a lovely baby cardigan.
- Gillian - Gillian is now on to her third striped baby cardigan in bold colours, with a matching hat.
- Donna - Today Donna was working on finishing a sweet cross-stitch of some cartoon baby animals. I think this might be a gift for her Sister, but I'm not sure.
- Margaret - Margaret continues to work on the white blanket squares, some of which she has started to sew together already.
- Me - I decided to pick up and carry on an embroidered table cloth that i have been working on and off on for the last few years.
Valerie was not with us today as she was leaving for a dream trip to America where she will be meeting and staying with several other Quilters. Safe travels Val :D