It was a nice quiet day today (except for Borders choice in music!) with everyone getting on with their projects. We have a new member today - Doreen (third from right above) had seen our posters up and decided to come join us. She was working on a cream, fluffy baby jumper - even though she hates the yarn she's working with!
Above is a photo of the group today, with some of the many items that have been finished at the group over the last few months. They include a fine cobweb shawl by Gillian, a hand quilted cushion top just finished by Janette and a pair of 'Awesome Socks' by myself.
Today we were:
- Janette - a white on white Celtic knot hand quilting
- Irere - was busy removing some beads from (bought) cardigan to improve it
- Doreen - knitting a fluffy, cream baby jumper
- Gillian - was working on some beading she stared the day before at a Bead group.
- Margaret - making more knitted, white squares for an ongoing blanket project
- Tracey - working some more of the 10 1/2" ribbed knitted jumper in deep blue she is making for herself
- and I was weaving the ends of one sock and starting the mate for a pair of varigated socks with toes.
More next week :)